Princess Park Clinic is a private medical practice.
We have designed a billing system that provides clear consistent billing procedures.
- Patients will no longer have to pay large up front payment for services.
- Patients will no longer have to claim their Medicare rebates.
Patients pay the following (as at 1st September 2019):
- Consultation Fee: $35*
- Pension Card Holders: $25*
- Child & Adolescent: $40*
- Child & Adolescent Pension Card Holders: $30*
- Surgical Procedures: $55-$100* (Doctors will advise patients of such costs prior to procedures)
- Dr Rachel Adams Child & Adolescent standard consult: $45*
- Dr Rachel Adams Child & Adolescent long consult: $80*
- Dr Rachel Adams Child & Adolescent standard consult Pension Card Holders: $35*
- Dr Rachel Adams Child & Adolescent long consult Pension Card Holders: $70*
*Except for FREE Consultations
The following services will be provided to ALL patients FOR FREE:*
- Repeat Script Appointments
- Immunisations completed by Practice Nurse
- Flu injection consultations
- Wound Care
- INR testing and dosing
- Toenail clipping
- Weight loss consultations provided by the nurse
- Allergy/Hormone injections
- B12 Injections
- Nurse Blood Pressure Checks
Free consultations are paid for by Medicare on behalf of the patient.